Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by you again?
:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY QUEEN!
I'm a sadistic fool who likes emptying spatulas of salt onto my ulcer & waiting for things that ain't gonna happen no matter how many lies I whisper to myself.
I like Kuhn best, he's pro like Kant. So I think 'll name my future son Kent. Or Kale (say KAH-leh: hawaiian "strong and manly")
Let's continue reading each other's minds my friend(: & to my other friend: let's continue torturing each other & one day come up with our book(:
I've taken to lying on the cold wooden floor, staring up at the ceiling & just thinking about random stuffs. The longer the marble takes to crack, the harder it'll heal each time.
:D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY QUEEN!
I'm a sadistic fool who likes emptying spatulas of salt onto my ulcer & waiting for things that ain't gonna happen no matter how many lies I whisper to myself.
I like Kuhn best, he's pro like Kant. So I think 'll name my future son Kent. Or Kale (say KAH-leh: hawaiian "strong and manly")
Let's continue reading each other's minds my friend(: & to my other friend: let's continue torturing each other & one day come up with our book(:
I've taken to lying on the cold wooden floor, staring up at the ceiling & just thinking about random stuffs. The longer the marble takes to crack, the harder it'll heal each time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home